One of the vital useful surveys to provide insights on the state of the present drone trade is about for an replace, however — as a way to really get a 2023 drone report — you’re going to want to chip in. Drone Trade Insights, a German-based analytics agency, is asking on trade consultants, individuals, drone pilots and advocates (and for those who’re studying this, at the least on of these descriptors is probably going you) to take part within the 2023 version of the annual Drone Trade Barometer.
The survey, which has been an annual factor since 2018, will take about 10-Quarter-hour of your time to fill out, and all info and responses might be anonymized. Simply word that DII solely desires responses from skilled drone customers, not hobbyists. And any responses you give should signify an organization (fairly than stem from your personal private opinions).
And as a thanks for filling it out, you’ll get all the pieces from a free copy of the report, which in itself has enormous worth, free convention tickets to a few occasions in Europe, in addition to the possibility to win both a Skydio 2 drone or tickets to some different main 2023 drone occasions. Right here’s a full checklist of what’s up for grabs if you take part:
- A free copy of the ultimate Drone Trade Barometer 2023 Report: Think about it a drone information Christmas reward for drone nerds.
- A free ticket to Interaerial Options: This occasion placed on by INTERGEO might be held between Oct. 10 by 12, 2023 in Berlin, Germany.
- A free ticket to Dronitaly: This occasion might be held between Oct. 11 by 13, 2023 in Bologna, Italy.
- An opportunity to win a Skydio 2 drone: DII will conduct a drawing amongst entrants to giveaway the epic follow-me drone to 1 fortunate winner.
- An opportunity to win tickets to those different occasions:
- Japan Drone 2023
- Industrial UAV Expo 2023
- Amsterdam Drone Week 2024
When you’re concerned about all these goodies, fill out the 2023 Drone Trade Barometer survey right here. And your taking part in serving to create the 2023 drone report is essential for extra than simply these freebies, after all.
The survey is crucial for drone companies to make knowledgeable choices — and it’s always referenced proper right here on The Drone Woman to light up traits, doc progress and supply up key information. Extra just lately, insights (from each the 2022 Drone Trade Barometer and different research and tasks from DII), have included information on 2022 drone funding figures and the prime particular person buyers or enterprise capital funds, the prime drone makers of 2022, the largest drone service suppliers of 2022 and an evaluation on whether or not the passion drone market is likely to be shrinking.
The survey interval is open between now and June 30, 2023, although you would possibly as properly fill out the 2023 Drone Trade Barometer survey now.