DATE/TIME: June 13, 8 am- 9 am PST / 11 am-12 pm EST
Biodiversity is on observe to turning into sustainability’s hottest matter of the 12 months. Following the adoption of the International Biodiversity Framework at COP15 in December, a rising variety of corporations and monetary establishments are working to know their biodiversity dangers and are incorporating actions to halt and reverse nature loss into their sustainability methods. Turning into “nature constructive” is rising as the newest, and maybe up to now loftiest, enterprise aspiration.
What would it not imply for a corporation to grow to be actually nature-positive, which alternatives does it current, and is it potential to realize throughout the world financial system’s constraints? However, what implications will an organization’s provide chain and operations face if it ignores its biodiversity dangers and dependencies?
Be a part of the dialog to know what’s behind the biodiversity motion and the way your organization can reply to this new enterprise crucial.
Matters will embrace:
- Why turning into nature-positive is a collective journey quite than an ESG check-box
- What instruments, sources and frameworks your organization can leverage to information its biodiversity technique and investments
- How one can successfully talk this crucial focus space to key stakeholders
- Heather Clancy, VP, Editorial Director, GreenBiz Group
- EJ Milner-Gulland, Tasso Leventis Professor of Biodiversity; Director of the Interdisciplinary Centre for Conservation Science, College of Oxford
- Dee Yang, Accomplice, McKinsey
- Tim Christophersen, VP, Local weather Motion, Salesforce
- Akanksha Khatri, Head, Nature Motion Agenda, World Financial Discussion board