Date/Time: Could 30, 2023 (12-1PM ET / 9-10AM PT / 6-7PM CEST)
Pressing motion is required to decarbonize the facility sector to be able to decrease international temperature rise to 1.5 levels Celsius. Decarbonization inside the provide chains play a vital position in realizing this ambitions. Consequently, efforts are being made to have the facility sector attain net-zero by 2040, as decarbonizing the facility sector will allow different sectors to do the identical.
The International Alliance for Sustainable Power is working towards attaining the Paris Accord’s ambition to keep away from the harshest impacts of local weather change on each folks and planet.
On this webcast, learn the way the International Alliance for Sustainable Power goals to speed up a simply transition to net-zero. On this 1-hour lengthy webcast, you’ll additional be taught:
- A view of how key gamers inside the International Alliance for Sustainable Power are working in the direction of enabling the transition to totally sustainable vitality throughout the complete worth chain;
- The findings and commitments of the economic members of the Alliance detailed of their just lately revealed Web-Zero place paper and pledge;
- How utilities and suppliers can work collectively to decarbonize the complete vitality sector;
- Amongst different themes associated to Round Design Standards.
- Sarah Golden, VP, Power, GreenBiz Group
- Giovanni Tula, Head of Sustainability at Enel Inexperienced Energy and Govt Committee member of the International Alliance for Sustainable Power (“The Alliance”).
- Monica Oviedo, Head of Sustainability Administration, Iberdrola
- Oluwadabira Abiola-Awe, Pupil Power’s Ventures and Capital Marketing campaign Affiliate, Advisory member of the Alliance.
If you cannot tune in dwell, please register and we are going to e-mail you a hyperlink to entry the webcast recording and sources, accessible to you on-demand after the dwell webcast.