Revealed February 2023 | 782 pages, 239 figures, 150 tables | Obtain desk of contents
Bio-based polymers are sustainable polymers synthesized from renewable sources resembling biomass (e.g. plant waste, algae) quite than standard petroleum feedstocks resembling oil and gasoline. They provide vital benefits over conventional plastic
CO2 demonstrates the potential to be a renewable and inexhaustible platform chemical for the synthesis of commodities (methanol, urea, (in)natural carbonates, formic acid), gas (methane, alcanes) and polymers. R&D is progressing to provide polymers and high-value chemical substances utilising CO2 as a feedstock. The expertise transforms CO2 into polycarbonates resembling polypropylene carbonate (PPC) and polyethylene carbonate (PEC) utilizing catalysts in a response with an epoxide, a chemical compound used as a reagent. Polymers and plastics generated utilising CO2 embrace:
- Polymers incorporating CO2 immediately into their construction, resembling polycarbonates.
- Polymers fashioned from monomers created by the hydrogenation of CO2, resembling ethylene and propylene.
Various firms are at the moment working polymer vegetation utilizing CO2 as a uncooked materials. For the manufacturing of polymers, the utilization potential of CO2 is estimated to be 10 to 50 Mt yr−1 in 2050.
Report contents embrace:
- Evaluation of the International Bio-based and Biodegradable Plastics and Polymers market.
- International manufacturing capacities, market demand and tendencies 2019-2033 for Bio-based and Biodegradable Plastics and Polymers.
- Evaluation of bio-based feedstock chemical substances together with:
- Bio-based adipic acid
- 11-Aminoundecanoic acid (11-AA)
- 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BDO)
- Dodecanedioic acid (DDDA)
- Epichlorohydrin (ECH)
- 5-Chloromethylfurfural (5-CMF)
- 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural (HMF)
- 2,5-Furandicarboxylic acid (2,5-FDCA)
- Furandicarboxylic methyl ester (FDME)
- Itaconic acid
- 3-Hydroxypropionic acid (3-HP)
- 5 Hydroxymethyl furfural (HMF)
- Lactic acid (D-LA)
- Lactic acid – L-lactic acid (L-LA)
- Levulinic acid
- Monoethylene glycol (MEG)
- Monopropylene glycol (MPG)
- Muconic acid
- Pentamethylene diisocyanate
- 1,3-Propanediol (1,3-PDO)
- Sebacic acid
- Succinic acid (SA)
- Evaluation of artificial Bio-based plastics and Polymers market together with:
- Polylactic acid (Bio-PLA)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (Bio-PET)
- Polytrimethylene terephthalate (Bio-PTT)
- Polyethylene furanoate (Bio-PEF)
- Polyamides (Bio-PA)
- Poly(butylene adipate-co-terephthalate) (Bio-PBAT)
- Polybutylene succinate (PBS) and copolymers, Polyethylene (Bio-PE), Polypropylene (Bio-PP)
- Evaluation of naturally produced bio-based polymers together with
- Polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHA)
- Microfibrillated cellulose (MFC)
- Cellulose nanocrystals
- Cellulose nanofibers,
- Protein-based bioplastics
- Algal and fungal based mostly bioplastics and biopolymers.
- Evaluation of forms of pure fibers together with plant fibers, animal fibers together with various leather-based, wool, silk fiber and down and polysaccharides.
- Markets for pure fibers, together with polymer composites, aerospace, automotive, development & constructing, sports activities & leisure, textiles, client merchandise and plastics & packaging.
- The marketplace for lignin-based plastics and polymers.
- Manufacturing capacities of lignin producers.
- In depth evaluation of biorefinery lignin manufacturing.
- Market segmentation evaluation for bio-based plastics and polymers. Markets analysed embrace inflexible & versatile packaging, client items, automotive, constructing & development, textiles, electronics, agriculture & horticulture.
- Rising applied sciences in artificial and pure produced bio-based plastics and biopolymers.
- 492 firm profiled together with merchandise and manufacturing capacities. Firms profiled embrace NatureWorks, Whole Corbion, Danimer Scientific, Novamont, Mitsubishi Chemical compounds, Indorama, Braskem, Avantium, Borealis, Cathay, Dupont, BASF, Arkema, DuPont, BASF, AMSilk GmbH, Notpla, Loliware, Bolt Threads, Ecovative, Bioform Applied sciences, Algal Bio, Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Biotic Round Applied sciences Ltd., Full Cycle Bioplastics, Stora Enso Oyj, Spiber, Traceless Supplies GmbH, CJ Biomaterials, Natrify, Plastus, Humble Bee Bio and plenty of extra.
- Evaluation of the worldwide marketplace for carbon seize, utilization, and storage (CCUS) applied sciences.
- Market developments, funding and funding in carbon seize, utilization, and storage (CCUS) 2020-2023.
- Evaluation of key market dynamics, tendencies, alternatives and elements influencing the worldwide carbon, seize utilization & storage applied sciences market and its subsegments.
- Newest developments in carbon seize, storage and utilization applied sciences
- Market evaluation of CO2-derived plastics and polymer merchandise.
- Profiles of 30 firms in CO2-dervied polymer and plastics merchandise producers. Firms profiled embrace Algal Bio Co., Ltd., C4X Applied sciences Inc., Carbonova, CarbonMeta Analysis, Chiyoda Company, CERT Programs, Inc., Covestro A.G., Mars Supplies and Twelve.
The International Marketplace for Bio- and CO2- based mostly Plastics and Polymers
Cost strategies: Visa, Mastercard, American Specific, Paypal.
To buy by bill (financial institution switch) or in another foreign money please contact firstname.lastname@example.org