Good morning from Maine the place the rain retains coming down. It feels prefer it has been greater than per week since we have seen the solar. That is as a result of it has been that lengthy since we did not have a wet day. We’re going a bit stir loopy, however our canines are nonetheless having enjoyable taking part in fetch whatever the climate. That is what I will be doing as quickly as I end penning this submit. I hope that you’ve got one thing enjoyable to do that weekend too.
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. 57 Google Earth & Maps Tutorials for Lecturers and College students
2. Methods to Use AI to Create Formative Assessments
3. The Results of Speaking to Your self
4. 5 Good Sources for Educating and Studying About Copyright
5. New Microsoft Phrase Options to Word
6. Ten Methods to Use Adobe Categorical in Faculty
7. 1,001 American Novels Mapped
Self-paced Programs You Can Begin At this time
Workshops and Keynotes
- The Sensible Ed Tech Publication comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Expertise for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 46,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a big selection of instructional expertise instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Expertise for Lecturers Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- If you happen to’re interested by my life exterior of training, you’ll be able to comply with me on Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you happen to see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.